Monday, June 17, 2013

High Tech Low Life is on VOD tomorrow


Tomorrow High Tech Low Life is being released onto VOD via I Tunes and other platforms and the broadcast premiere on POV (Point of View), Monday, July 22, 2013 at 10 p.m. on PBS. The film is a look at two bloggers in China who are seeking to get the real story of what is going on on China out to the world and other part of China via the Internet.

The film played last year at the Tribeca Film Festival where both Mondocurry and myself saw the film.

Mondo’s review, which is very positive can be found here

My original take which is a bit mixed is here,  I have seen the slightly shorter POVcut of the film and I like it more. I thought it was tighter snd more to the point. I've also softened toward the longer version and find that which ever way you see it it's worth doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment