Thursday, April 5, 2012

A Reminder: Petty Romance is the next Korean Cultural Service free film

Tuesday the Korean Cultural Service free screening is going to be Petty Romance. It’s the romantic story of a comic artist who hooks up with a sex advice columnist in order to create a comic for a lucrative competition. You can guess where it goes. The film is a mix of live action and animation.

I have not yet seen the whole movie. Truth be told I am only 5 minutes and 37 seconds into the film (on an import DVD). It’s my own fault since I’ve gotten tied up with Tribeca press screenings. I’ve been trying to watch the film when I get home after those screenings. But by the time I’m home I’m too tired to watch anything with subtitles. Since there are no screenings tomorrow through Sunday because of the various holidays, I’m hoping to sit down and actually watch and write up the film, unless Mondocurry or Eden beats me to it.

A review will follow, but for now I just wanted to let you know the film is screening…

No comments:

Post a Comment